Curiosity has driven the satyr back into the realm of mortals. with the fall of Nerath and the wars that have occured since then, many cities and towns have been left in ruins and many tribes of humans have become more willing to accept help from any source, even if it is from hedonistic satyrs.Oddly, their time in self imposed exile has mellowed the satyrs and they are no long the wild party animals portrayed by myth. Although they are still light hearted and gregarious they tale life much more seriously and are much more understanding of the needs, desires, and opinions of others.
Satyr Racial TraitsEdit
- +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, -2 Wisdom; satyrs are gregarious and healthy, but lack self-control.
- Medium: Satyrs are Medium creatures and have no special bonuses or penalties due to size.
- Normal Speed: Base speed for a satyr is 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Satyrs can see twice as far as humans in poor lighting conditions.
- Hoofed: Satyrs have hooves instead of feet. They can wear "horseshoes" in their feet slot but cannot wear boots, shoes, sandals, or any other traditional footwear.
- Light Hearted: Satyrs get a + 2 racial bonus to saving throws against fear and despair effects. Once per day when they roll a 1 on a d20 they may re-roll and use the second result.
- Seductive: Satyrs get a +2 racial bonus to Bluff checks.
- Spell-like Ability (Su): Satyrs can use Charm Person as a spell like ability three times per day.
- Languages: Satyrs begin play speaking Common and Sylvan. Satyrs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Elven, Giant, Gnome, and Halfling.